PREMIUM PARTNERS 100% for free. The summercard is valid from 15.05-15.10.2022
• Cable car Schmittenhöhe | Zell am See
• Cable car Kitzsteinhorn | Kaprun • Cable car MK Maiskogelbahn | Kaprun
• Kaprun High Altitude Reservoirs | Kaprun • Boat trips | Zell am See
• 3 lidos | Zell am See • Indoor swimming pool | Zell am See
• Kaprun Museum | Kaprun •Sigmund Thun gorge | Kaprun
• Museum Ritzen Castle | Saalfelden •National Park Worlds | Mittersill
• Wildlife and adventure park Ferleiten | Fusch-Ferleiten
•Tourist mine | Leogang • Vorderkaser gorge | St. Martin
• Seisenberg gorge | Weißbach • Kitzloch gorge | Taxenbach
• Krimml waterfalls | Krimml
• Public transport (bus and train) across Pinzgau
ZELL AM SEE-KAPRUN APP DOWNLOAD NOW AND ENJOY A RELAXED HOLIDAY
Get your digital route planner, which will take you to your next desired destination by public transport, by car, bike or on foot. Get up-to-date information on opening hours, lake temperature, weather and, of course, all the experiences, sports facilities & restaurants that you can't afford to miss. With the digital wallet, you also have all the important tickets, like the Mobility Card, always safely with you!
The whole region in one app. Adventure planner, holiday companion, restaurant guide and mobile info point. Up-to-date information on the status of the lifts, opening hours, weather and local events: the Zell am See-Kaprun App offers everything you need to know about the region in one place and is your must-have for a relaxing summer holiday.
DISCOVER MORE EVERY DAY BETWEEN THE GLACIER, MOUNTAINS AND LAKE
From the banks of the beautiful blue waters of Lake Zell to the various hiking trails on the Schmittenhöhe and the “Top of Salzburg” viewing platform on the Kitzsteinhorn glacier:
Zell am See-Kaprun offers holidaymakers a unique range of experiences between the glaciers, mountains and lake.
The Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card literally provides the key to all these possibilities and around 40 attractions.
It includes countless excursion destinations but also the use of cable cars and a boat trip on Lake Zell as well as access to gorges and waterfalls, lidos and museums.
100 % ADDED VALUE WITH THE PREMIUM PARTNERS All premium partner attractions are included in the Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card.
These include use of the cable cars on the local mountains in the region – the Schmittenhöhe, Kitzsteinhorn* and Maiskogel –, the boat trip on Lake Zell as well as a visit to the Kaprun High Mountain Reservoirs, Sigmund Thun Gorge or the Krimml Waterfalls. (*excludes the 3K K-onnection and ski lifts)
BONUS PARTNERS WITH ADDITIONAL BENEFITS AND DISCOUNTS The bonus partners of the Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card 2022 offer discounts and access to a wide range of activities in the region and beyond. Particular attractions include the Sunset Ticket for the TAUERN SPA, a trip up and down the Kitzsteinhorn with the 3K K-onnection and participation in the Cool Kids Fun childrens programm in Zell am See-Kaprun.
• Cool Kids Fun childrens program | Zell am See-Kaprun
• Casino Zell am See | Zell am See
• Museum Vogtturm | Zell am See
• Slow road train | Zell am See
• Vorderegger Travel | Zell am See
• Mini golf Bleiweis-Zehentner in Schüttdorf | Zell am See
• Tennis courts Schüttdorf | Zell am See • 3K K-onnection Kitzsteinhorn | Kaprun
• Guided dam wall tour High Altitude Reservoirs | Kaprun
• My first 3.000 m peak Kitzsteinhorn | Kaprun
• TAUERN SPA Zell am See-Kaprun – Sunset Ticket | Kaprun
• Vötter’s vehicle museum | Kaprun • Rafting Center | Kaprun – Taxenbach
• Diesel cinema | Bruck a. d. Großglocknerstr.
• Mining and gothic museum | Leogang
• Adventure “Minigolf” | Bruck a. d. Großglocknerstr.
• Pinzgauer Bogensportschule No. 1 | Saalfelden
• Experience World Wood Mühlauersäge | Fusch
• Grossglockner high alpine road | Ferleiten – Heiligenblut
• Worlds of Water | Krimml
• Steam train of the Pinzgau railway | Zell am See – Krimml